Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Intralink 3.4

jeff toff

Hi All,

I use to use Intralink 3.2 and when I would use the information window on a drawing or generic part/assembly, I could zoom in out on the Image saved. Now in 3.4 I can not zoom in or out. Is there a setting that I need to set.

Thanks

Jeff

Not sure on 3.4 but with Intralink 3.3 you can zoom in and out, with same buttons you use in pro/e.

I am on 3.4 and tried it (neverused it before...) and I saw what you describe. I also saw that if I go from shaded to "no hidden", it starts working. After this I could go back to shaded and zoom keeps on working. I use ctrl+MMB to zoom.

Hi Caddie,

Thank you for your reply, it does work for me with you method. Kind of weird how that changed from 3.2 to 3.4. Drawing will work with zoom in, just have to play around with it until it zooms.

Jeff Toff

It seems as if it's a bug. First click in the windown with the left mouse button only and then the "Ctrl+Middle" zoom function works.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back