Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Intralink 3.4 to Windchill 10.0

mdristy

Can anyone direct me to the best step-by-step directions
to upgrade my Installation of Pro/Intralink 3.4 M062 to
Windchill 10.0? (I am using the Windows operating
system.) Thanks.

Are you talking about Migration of data base or just a client installation?

For database migration, it is a process starting from exisiting DB study(using DB scripts to extract data) , server sizing, prototype server setup, migration planning, target system specifications, rehearsal migration, testing, actual migration.

The Intralink Data migrator tool is what you need to understand well for the migration. Look for its documentation. You have to first install windchill server and then install this migrator tool on same machine.Then connect to your Ilink DB to do the migration.

Its a long way to go! Good Luck..

I wouldn't even attempt this on my own. In the past I did all the upgrades, installations, management, etc. With Windchill, no way. You are better off getting an expert that knows all the ins and outs of it. It isn't a simple upgrade. Many decisions will have to be made as functionality is night and day different.

In winter, people need Jacket to take part in outdoor activities. cheap northface is hard-wearing, warm and comfortable. Besides having

designed for men's Jacket, North Face Jacket also offers the female series.Uggs clearance for sale is a legendary sheepskin boots

brand. Though countries in the trademark is controversial. But still can not change the people to love them. Cheap Uggs will be continue to be the world's fashion

representative.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back