Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Icon size in menus

Zestje

Hello,

I added a custom menu to ProE, to which I have added some mapkeys. The mapkey icons are distorted, because they are scaled down a bit (smaller than he default 20x20 pixels size of the icon). I can't find how to get them to show in their original size.

When I increase the font size in the menus (menu_font setting), the icons are still scaled down, so they are not dependent on the font size used in the menus.

Does anyone know how to solve this annoying problem?

In winter, people need Jacket to take part in outdoor activities. cheap northface is hard-wearing, warm and comfortable. Besides having

designed for men's Jacket, North Face Jacket also offers the female series.Uggs clearance for sale is a legendary sheepskin boots

brand. Though countries in the trademark is controversial. But still can not change the people to love them. Cheap Uggs will be continue to be the world's fashion

representative.sfhfgh

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back