Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How To Set The Romans Text Font Becomes D

Golden

Hello All,

I always need to circle all 2D dimension text font changing por/e default font to Romans font when drawing final, how can I set the Romans font to system default. Thanks all.

Well, that's only one option to change, right click on a open space in drawing / properties / drawing option and the option is default font. Change that to Roman...

I don't think there is a option for you to change it so that every new drawing have this Roman font by default.

What I would suggest is for you to create a blank drawing ("a template").

New / drawing. Do not select any models, leave that field blank. Then change all the options like you need them in drawing options.

Then when you create a new drawing, in this window select the drawing_template that you previously created:

View attachment 3503
Edited by: vlad1979

Vlad...

There is another way of doing this... You are half way thru..

Once you have changed the drawing option file, save it as config.dtl in your default working directory. It will automatically load when you start a drawing the next time.

I have set mine to isofont, and it works...

Srini,

You are right.
smiley1.gif
I was thinking of templates because you can add different notes or tables to a template.

You need to setthis config option (tools/options)to work: drawing_setup_fileand enter the path to the .dtl file.

And for my template stuff to work you need to set :template_drawing, again enter the path to the drawing template

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back