Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How do I hide lines between cells?

fiebigc

This has been driving me crazy all day. I want to hide lines that divide cells in a table that is serving as my title box. I don't want to merge the cells. I found a couple of leads in the forums but they did not help. Someone mentioned that right clicking and hiding the line would work. This would make the most sense but I don't get such and option when I right click. Here is an image of what I'm talking about.

I'm using Wildfire 3.0, Thanks.

feibigc,

use your left mouse button to select the table, then use your right mouse button to toggle the options until the lines of the table are highlighted. (usually its cell, column, row, table; or choose to pick from the list and select the table)

hold down the right mouse button and a list of options will appear. in that list you should choose:
"line display"

another box will pop up that allows you to choose: blank, unblank, unblank all. you can then select the line you want to hide or reappear.
middle mouse button to end the procedure

cheers,

M

Great thanks. I also found that if you select the whole table you can access the the "Line Display" menu from the "Table" button on the menu bar. One other caveat was an imported image I had placed for a Company Logo. I had to select the whole table and then deselect the logo.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back