Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Happy New Year

[-Skint-]

Hi MCAD friends ... again

I wish you all aHappy New Year and hope that it brings you all good luck and prosperity. I have made a few New Year resolutions, but I will keep them secret as I know I will fail on some of them haha.

Ok no sexy pictures this time
smiley36.gif

I wish me a happy new year too. one full of motorcycles, beautiful umbrella girls and lots of gas money for the race track. But that is self centered.... oh...

The stock market has been looking up. That's a good thing.

Maybe we will model sexy female robots in a future class?

my new years resolution is to teach the PTC Certified training. It is so hard to engage the smart folks with that style of training though... and it's so darn dry. That will be my biggest challenge of the decade I think.
Edited by: design-engine

design-engine said:
my new years resolution is to teach the PTC Certified training. It is so hard to engage the smart folks with that style of training though... and it's so darn dry. That will be my biggest challenge of the decade I think.

Have I got that right - you are up to make a certificate at PTC? I`ve thought Bart they should be "certificated"
smiley2.gif
, not You instead. That looks odd.

What is the reason?Does the DE need certificate to proof its skills?

For me it looks apparent Your docs are smarter than PTC`s ones(teaching of interface instead of approach)

certified training has always been antithesis to what we do here. Quite simply its the wrong way for persons with above average intelligence to learn.

Oh.... Ive had certifications in one thing or another over the years. Now Design engine will be teaching that type of training PTC designed.

We have always in the past joke-ingly called the PTC type of training... 'book read' because it is so boring and dry.It is truly a point of contention with many industrial designers around the world which is where the design engine carved out a niche.

We make experts. It will be good.

I will have to help PTC change that image and help them make more interesting training materials. some of that stuff is murderous.

Jacek... I have been meaning to talk to you on the phone. You up for some skype ... practice your English conversations?
Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back