Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Full Screen

Hi,

I thought it should be ladies/gentlemen.anyway in 2001 full screen is not of that use as you need to use the pull down menu.Full screen can be useful only in wildfire and above. and you cancontrol it tools<customize screen option in wildfire and above versions.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Hi Scooter Boy,

Yes if are using 2001 then you need to do the same everytime. But is it your customer requirement that you have to use 2001??. Coz if you can use wild fire then it is much more advanced than 2001. I really started appreciating proe only after the release of wildfire(OK let me not start it allover again).

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Deepak,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

We have some issues with upgrading here.
We have WildfireII, but it

Hi,

Intralink and windchill are Admin and PTC'sheadache. I think that there is no problem which cannot be fixed.it may take some trials but it can be up and running in few days. however good luck with your 2001.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

There are three config options you can play with to tweak your viewing area. It is not going to get it maximized, but it will help the viewing area

windows_scale
reserved_menu_space
set_menu_width

can the hidden option be used on 2001 version?
OPEN_WINDOW_MAXIMIZED YES
i use wildfire 2. when i open proe, the window size is maximized.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back