Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Failure of server APACHE bridge

trooper

Hi, Has anyone had the following problem. I am studying the ProEngineer Firewall 3.0 student edition. A fault has come up, when the program opens which shows the browser page instead of showing the PTC.com layout it shows the following.

< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12">

Failure of
server APACHE bridge:

No
backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or
idempotent set to OFF.

Build date/time: Jan 31 2006 14:41:14

Change
Number:

Has any one run into this type of fault?

I'm getting it with WF2, not WF4, I've been assuming PTC broke something with their home page for WF2 since I didn't change anything that I know of on my end, unless one of Windows updates is involved...

Hi Walt, Thanks for your reply.I am a new boy on madcentral.com/proe/forum and could not get your note in full. -it ended windows updates is involved... - was that the end of the note or is there more details regarding windows updates that are involved? Again Thanks for your information.

Louis

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back