Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

embossed lettering around a circumference

north3

hi
i need to emboss some lettering around the circumference of a bottle im designing.
the lettering needs to go completely around my bottle not just a small part of it ( that would make life too easy !?)
can anyone suggest a way or somewhere i might find an awnser ( ive tried "search " but with no luck

thanks

To Create Text in Sketcher
Click Sketch > Text and select a start point on the sketching plane to set text height and orientation.

Click an end point. Sketcher creates a construction line between the start point and the end point. The length of the construction line determines the height of the text, while the angle of the line determines the text orientation. The Text dialog box opens. A green arrowhead appears at the start point of the text indicating the direction of the text.

Note: By default the dimension associated with the length of the construction line that defines the height of the text, is a strong dimension.

Under Text line, select Enter text manually or Use parameter.

Note: Use parameter is available only in the 3D mode.

Enter text manually

nbaptist said:
To Create Text in Sketcher

See Also

Useless copy and paste. What you pasted is the easy part, he wants to know how to do the hard part.
If I knew how, I would help him. Since I don't, I won't be pasting any useless info.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back