Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Drawing Symbols for Creo 2.0

fiebigc

I recently moved to Creo 2.0 from WF5 and I can't find any drawing symbols. In WF5 I could go to Insert->Annotations->Symbols and there was a list of symbols. With my new Creo installation there are none. These weren't symbols that I created they came with the WF5 installation. All I'm looking for is a revision triangle.

Is there a symbol library I can download?

Why is this so hard?

OK, I answered my own question. After I talked to my old co-worker he sent me the drawing symbols that we used to used. I assumed they came with ProE.

ProE/Creo still sucks for not included a standard set of symbols.

Creo & WF have standard symbols, just not the symbols YOUR company has created as custom symbols. Your sys admin obviously is clueless about setting up Pro/E. All your symbols should be on a network drive so everybody can pull them from a common location. Just like templates and formats. If you are passing them around you will eventually have chaos.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back