Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

dimension in slot

Srinivasan_Samy

hello,

i am using creo 2.0. I am facing problem while creating drawing for slot.the slot create using feature extrude cut(sketch used std palette).when i try create drawing to the slot centreline doesn't appear. i attached pic kindly suggest to overcome these problem

Attachments

• slot.jpg
    slot.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 25
hello,

i am using creo 2.0. I am facing problem while creating drawing for slot.the slot create using feature extrude cut(sketch used std palette).when i try create drawing to the slot centreline doesn't appear. i attached pic kindly suggest to overcome these problem

Samy,

Make sure you are using a geometry point in your sketch. On previous versions of Pro/E, it was called an axis point.

If you add this to your config.pro it will add axis to all arcs of your sketch. This can be overwhelming as it will create an axis everywhere there is a curve. SHOW_AXES_FOR_EXTR_ARCS and set to YES.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back