Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Creo 2.0 Ribbon

Yodes42

Hey guys,

So I was just upgraded to Creo 2.0 from Creo 1.0 and have a question. In my Creo 1.0 UI there is a TOOLS ribbon that has my 3dconnection mouse on it. Since I have upgraded to 2.0 I lost this ribbon, I have searched for it but have had no luck finding it. Can anyone point me in the right direction to add this to my Creo 2.0 UI.

Thanks

Yodes

2012-10-24_163514_creo-1.0.jpg

Hey guys,

So here is what i had to do to get my 3dconnection mouse to work in creo. This might be a bit different since when I was upgraded to creo i also got a new 64bit computer with windows 7. So with creo up and running and a partopened,I went to Tools, Auxiliary Applications and register. Then you have to navigate to where your 3d mouse is installed and there should be a folder with the specific software. insideof this folder it will bebroke down into specific software releases, inside of there, register the Protk.dat file and your mouse will work.

View attachment 5770

View attachment 5771

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back