Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Changing Tolerances

monday.scott

Hello all, I have a question regarding the tolerance display.

View attachment 4992

Everywhere that I've looked at says that this is editable simply by moving your pointer over it and clicking.

I am unable to change this? Is it a config.pro option? if it is I haven't been able to locate it.

I know this is a pretty basic question but I've done this before I just can't remember how to make this editable. I'm wanting to do a Dim Boundry study but without this set to the company standards it isn't working correctly.

Please help.

Regards,

For some reason, you can pick those directly in drawing mode with the default "drawing item & view" setting even though I would not consider them either a drawing item or view. But in part of assembly mode, you have to do as kdem said and change to annotation filter setting to pick them. i would not consider them annotations in part mode either. Must have maid sense to somebody somewhere sometime.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back