Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Boundary line in detail view

bigmac

I'm running Creo 2.0 build M080 and working on a drawing that has a detail view on it. I can't see the boundary line in the detail view on my screen but when I print the drawing the boundary line is visible. I've pick on the view properties/view types and have the box checked for "show boundary on detailed view". I created another detail view on this drawing to see how it would display and got the same results - no boundary line on detail view. Any suggestions on how I can get this boundary line on the detailed view to show on my screen? I have dimensions on the detail view and don't want the boundary line to run through them.

boundary line

I'm running Creo 2.0 build M080 and working on a drawing that has a detail view on it. I can't see the boundary line in the detail view on my screen but when I print the drawing the boundary line is visible. I've pick on the view properties/view types and have the box checked for "show boundary on detailed view". I created another detail view on this drawing to see how it would display and got the same results - no boundary line on detail view. Any suggestions on how I can get this boundary line on the detailed view to show on my screen? I have dimensions on the detail view and don't want the boundary line to run through them.

detail_view_boundary_type set to circle

detail view circle on

Thanks for the reply. I have both of them set to "circle" and "on". The boundary line still isn't visible.

If you have the view selected on screen when you print, it will show the boundary when printed. If you de-select the view, it will not print the boundary.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back