Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Assembly of Family Table Instances

a0zz2zz

Morning,

I am having issues with some assemblies I have modeled. I have just upgraded my PC and reloaded ProE (including settings and config files) and everything seems to be working fine other than one thing. Somehow my assemblies with a family table instance in will now only display the generic part instead of my specified instance. I have replaced the parts, but next time they open the instance has been swapped back. This issue also occurs in my drawings, if I try and open a drawing of an instance it regenerates the part, but fails to open the drawing. It will open the drawing if I have opened up the part file of the instance I want in the drawing.

I have trawled through the options table and can not see anything that would affect this. Has anyone ever suffered a simular issue, or know what setting I need to update.

Cheers

Rich

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back