Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Adding special characters to drawing note

Lhann

When I cut and past a special character into my note editor in Pro/detail the special character changes to a question mark when I save and exit the editor.

How can I add a special character to a drawing note without the character changing? I am trying to add a greater-than or equal-to character.
I am using WF 3.0.

From PTC:
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Edit the note properties to include '@#' before and after the character '>'. (For Example: Test @#>@# note)

Now to change the font of character '>', select the note and move the pointer over the character '>' right click on it and select Text Style, change the font to 'Cal_grek'. This will show the character as desired.</BLOCKQUOTE>

The part that's bolded means you may have to select on the on the note first and then select again on the > symbol. I don't have preselection highlighting on so maybe this is why I had to do this. The point is that you only change the > symbol to cal_grek. Once this has been done, you should see the"greater than or equal to" symbol.
Edited by: jason_

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back