Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Explode/Unexplode Issue

rees

I created an animation of a cbx engine breaking apart into all the different components. In order to do this, I had to delete all of the mechanism connections in the model as it wouldn't let me drag pieces around even after I grouped the pieces properly. I can play the video in the animation window with the forward/reverse play frunction so it breaks apart and then re-assembles but when I capture it as a video file, it only plays it in the first direction. How do I get the animation to break apart and then reverse and reassemble in the same video?

That's very easy. if you have made KFSinone direction, after selectingKFSusing Right Mouse Button, you have only tocopy and pasteitafter endtime like below picture.Edit KFSwhich was copied and reverseit.Now, I think youcancaputure what you want. finally, start animation again.

View attachment 2206

-The world is wide andA engineer isa lot-
Edited by: sollab

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back