Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Color Texture won’t work??

Patrick23

Hi All,

I'm new to Photo rendering. I just started using photolux and advanced materials and textures.

When I add a color texture to my partit seems to apply itself to the model with no problems but as soon as I hit the final render button and the part renders, the textures do not show?

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening?

Thanks - Patrick

James,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using "brushed chrome"for a "color texture", adding a close to white background, some lights andI'mleaving all the deflaut settings for photolux.

Thanks,

Patrick

Mor gripe on ARX materials. When I use Photolux"Injected Plastic" from the library and apply to a part and then change the color, the part takes the color and shows the same in shade view. But when I render, the image comes again in default PTC gray
smiley19.gif
. Anybody else experience the same? BTW, I am using Proe Wildfire 2 on a 2.66 gHz Dual Xeon, 1 GB RAM and 64 MB Elsa GLoria'II AGP.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: wyzewun

Maximum all the time !!!! when I used Isair's option for adv_photolux_options, I could tweak the PTC defaults, so have some progress.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back