Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Number of Committee members and choosing

Hi all,

I'm honoured to be invited to the "happy few".

Although my work with ProE is not as broad yet as it is with other CAD - and I still have a lot to learn - I probably can compensate in some way by putting in the experience with computers and CAD in general. I have been fascinated with parametric CADas soon asit came available since it fits perfectly with the lazy person I basically am
smiley4.gif
. Also happy that there is at least some female touch aboard. I'm tired of all the professional meetings where the mix generally is 500 to 1.

Now let's get things going ...

Alex

welcome AHA-D. Wehope you perform your duties here as committee member to the best of what you can.

Israr

Thanks Israr.

(I'm hardly in and I already have "duties"
smiley19.gif
)

Alex

FYI

This is my "miniature profile" I gave in answer to Speling's question :

<quote>I spend about an hour a day I guess on forums. I have this (public) forum and the Solid Edge (registered user) forum as main activity and I follow the local SE forum and a local Autocad and Inventor forum besides that. That's a total of 5 as more or less daily business. I also take a look in alt.cad and some computer and fotography related forums, but that's in free time
smiley1.gif

My business is dual. I now do ProE for a living and SE as an extra. I have had a private business for all of my life with the exception of a few years in between. I started out full freelance in 1979, but went to a PVC-profile extrusion company in 1983 because I couldn't live of freelance alone. In 1998 I got involved in big LED-display screens and LED lighting afterwards which made me full freelance again in 2000. In 2004 I was out on the street again [lost major customer and number two was declining also] and "economy" made me go into a consulting company, and doing ProE for daily living. I keep up the SE work for an extra (mainly lighting, electronics housing and metals business).<end quote>

Edited by: AHA-D

Hello AHA-D...

OK.. Just going "off topic" here... I know that you are not keen on this Speling, but i have a personal request to make...

I am trying to organise a 3 minute silence at 3pm ( GMT ). I have posted this in the "Rant & Rave" Forum. The silence is to remember a class of16 innocent children murdered at the age of just 5 years old and their teacher.

Any support i could get for this would be appreciated... and greatfully recieved.

Many regards,

TinaG

smiley32.gif

I just finish my job of choosing committee members. One of
the last is Dell_Boy. I am personally very satisfied with members. Maybe some
are at the moment push by deadlines on its jobs, but will be better. Normally I
have notify Admin and Dell_Boy will arrive when Admin allow access to him. I
hope so in short time :)

Good, the first milestone of choosing committee members finished.

I hope the rest will accomplish same way.

We are with you, Speling

Israr

Welcome AHA-D
Glad you are whit us
smiley2.gif

Speling
Good job
smiley32.gif
Now we are complete and can start to move some things in competition
smiley2.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World