Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WF 2.0 M160?

harichennai

can't I order M160 date code software of WF 2.0 any more from PTC website?

THe software update order list in website (Tech support)does not list M160..Please advise.

Thanks

WF 2.0 M180 is reportedly the most stable release.

So if you are having active account download it.

Israr

The M160 software is available for download on the PTC Software update page. It's probably just an oversight that it's not listed on the page you were looking at. There are many builds on there and some of them you can order CD's for and others you can't. I assume that's because they only print a certain number of CD's for each build and once they're gone thendownloading is the only option.

As far as the stability of M180 goes - it's only been out for about a week so how could anybody know this already? Maybe it is more stable - maybe not.
Edited by: bruppert

Thanks Israr,

That was very good. Now iam going ahead and justifying the migration from M90 to M160.

Iam now comparing the issues and resolutions between the above issues by "Update Advisor" in PTC Tech support.

I will wait for minimum 6 months on how good is M180.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back