Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

challenge

Hi Israr

These are the steps

1- Create the ball<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

2-Create a datum plane through the centerangled which will control the position of the protrusion.<O:p></O:p>

3-Create intersect datum curve using this plane and ball surface<O:p></O:p>

4-Createa composite approximate curve from this curve<O:p></O:p>

5-create a datum point on composite datum curve using relation (you can use any value, you are going to do relation after)<O:p></O:p>

6-Create a datum axis through the the datum point and normal to ball surface<O:p></O:p>

7-Create a datum plan through the datum point and axis<O:p></O:p>

8-Create a datum plane offset from the previous datum plan (height of the protrusion)<O:p></O:p>

9-Create a protrusion using this datum as sketch plane and the datum plan from 2 as a sketcher reference plane<O:p></O:p>

10-Group features 3-9 and patterns them<O:p></O:p>

11-Add 2 relations 1-d4=d94 where d4 is first datum point relation dimension and d94 pattern increment dimension
2-d94=1/p95 where p95 is number of the pattern instances.<O:p></O:p>

I can send you the file (WF2.0) if you wish and leave e-mail address.<O:p></O:p>

hi,

kindly forward this file to me. I am also facing the same problem.

my email id is [email protected].

REGARDS
MUKESH SOOD

Hello Israr!<br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I am Camilo Parra an student of engineer of products design, i am impressed for your great work of model the golf ball.<br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I question if yo can send me the ProE files that government the ball in this email [email protected]<br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Goodbye and thank you.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back