Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How 2 change sketcher dim color

JONGPC

In WF2, in sketcher my object lines, arcs, circles, etc and dimensions are color cyan. I want to change the dimensions to yellow and leave the sketch color alone. I have looked at: view, display settings, system colors but don't seem to be able to change the dimension colors.

I changed the "Sketch" color fromcyan and the change showed up right away, but the dimensions changed the same color also. Having the sketch and dimesnions the same color is confusing at times.......

This is a brand new install of WF 2.0 and I do not have a config.pro or *.sup file in effect.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

you need to create your systemcolors.sys file and save it in config.pro file.

To access system colors go to View --->Model xxx---->Sytem Colors

Israr

and how does one change the sketcher dimension color independant from the sketcher object line color???

Which item changes only the sketcher dimensions???

It's Optional.

In WF2, in sketcher my object lines, arcs, circles, etc and dimensions are color cyan. I want to change the dimensions to yellow and leave the sketch color alone. I have looked at: view, display settings, system colors but don't seem to be able to change the dimension colors.

I changed the "Sketch" color fromcyan and the change showed up right away, but the dimensions changed the same color also. Having the sketch and dimesnions the same color is confusing at times.......

This is a brand new install of WF 2.0 and I do not have a config.pro or *.sup file in effect.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

Goto Options > General > Parameters and Measure
 Constraints and Dimensions [Tab]
• Constraint Style [Section]
• Resolved constraint – Pick Color (Yellow)

That's all there is to it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back