Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am reallydelight so many people like my assembly and want to see it, but sorry I am not able to send it now. So please someone who get this assy from myself (in case that someone still have it) to upload it to the file section. I tried it before but I have not been succesfull.

Thanks and best regards,

Jan
    Jan Zarnay
    Design engineer

I would really appreciate it someone could send me a copy of the planetary gear assembly. I'm trying to model a similar system and haven't quite figured it out.

Please email it to copyright2001@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I too would like this model. If someone can send it to me, or direct me to where it is located, I would be very grateful.

Please email it to: -

a.e.g.peare@cranfield.ac.uk

Hi group,

I would also like to give it a try, can I have the part & assembly files. please some one help. I would like to try the mechanism.

I can be contacted at giridhar_tech@rediffmail.com

Yea that is incredable can someone that has it post it in the files section If I had it I would post for everyone like Jan21 has asked please send to me and I will post in the gear section of files

Edited by: mace

Hellojan21

I would like to have yours assemblies of gears.

Thank You very much in advance

Georgi

REFER TO THIS FORUM LINK.

http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/foru...sts.asp?TID=27 071&KW=SRINIVASANIYER1
    -------
    Srini
    When a child falters and falls, he has just taken his first step towards running.

sorry to mention.

That topic was started by me and after trying a bit i got the solution. The solution is in the form of a .RAR file with a screen shot. The gears are assembled with an offset to show the connections clearly.
    -------
    Srini
    When a child falters and falls, he has just taken his first step towards running.

hi all...Iwas working on WillsonPlanetary Ger-boxlong time ago..Thisgear-box is very powerful and have three satellites in every layer (there are three layers).. I used only two satellites for easier to construct assembly.

this is simple rendering ofAssembly..

Attachment 1525

Attachment 1526

Attachment 1527

I can sent the file to you if you want.. I used mechanism gear connections..
    Edited by: Miko

Hi all

I am sending for you all my renderedvideo file of Willson planetary gear-box. This assembly was created only for visual understanding of planetarygears.. There are two ctluches and three brakes..

2005-12-29_060733_WILLSON.part1.rar

2005-12-29_060802_WILLSON.part2.rar

2005-12-29_060831_WILLSON.part3.rar

2005-12-29_060901_WILLSON.part4.rar

What do you think?

Edited by: Miko

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast