Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

2D Repeat Region - Header on all sheets

brookes

I have created a family table chart with a 2D repeat region and I have used paginate to set the extent for multiple pages (the chart now extends over 4 pages). However, the header row showing the parameter names only appears on the first sheet of the chart.

I need to have the header appear on each sheet but have been unable to find a way to do this.

I have tried Paginate>Add Title and it (Pro/E 2001) tells me that headers can not be added to 2D repeat regions.

Any ideas/solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Did you ever succeed at adding additional headers? I am having the same problem with Wildfire 2.0 and cannot find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I also tried torepeat theheader for a 2D Repeat Region after pagination.ProE Help says, "Two-directional repeat regions cannot have titles" in 'About Creating Header and Footer Titles'.
Thanks,
Rajesh S

Try to look in PTC's Knowledge Base. I have a paper copy of a solution to that exact problem. Works fine.

It's called "Suggested Technic for Automating Table Pagination"

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back