Duplicate Assembly Constraint Set

Anyone know if there is a way to quickly duplicate an Assembly Constraint Set? I am trying to model the extend and retract of the rod of an air cylinder. I do this quite frequently. I would like to create two assembly sets that are identical except for the distance in a mate constraint. I set up the first assembly set to constrain the rod for the retract position. I would to quickly create the second assembly set by copy/paste if you will ideally, and then just change the distance value on the mate constraint. I've played a little bit with interfaces, but I'm not confident that is a solution or the best solution.

Thanks

you can use copy paste on the assembly part to paste the new part so that half of the assembly constraints are already done for you. I think that works in Creo 2.0 as well.

Also

You can set up specific interface options. I suggest doing this for library parts but it can be hard to train all the engineering staff to remember that's whats going on.
    Bart Brejcha
    DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION

http://www.proetools.com Creo Training

I was actually looking to create assembly sets for the same part where the second assembly set is exactly the same as the first except the mate distance.

ha. okay. Might just be save the assembly as a different name and make some changes.
    Bart Brejcha
    DESIGN-ENGINE|EDUCATION

http://www.proetools.com Creo Training

Why not just make it flexible?
    PTC quality philosophy: We've upped our quality standards. Up yours.

Quote Originally Posted by billybowden View Post
    How to make it flexible?
    IN WF4 (which I still use), you just pick the assembly component, RMB and pick MAKE FLEXIBLE.
    PTC quality philosophy: We've upped our quality standards. Up yours.