Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro Pipe: Automatically Generated Machine Bend/Bend Location Table For Drawings

Simon Merritt

Hello All,

I’m having some issue with pro pipe and adding the bend data into a table in a drawing.
I used to do this with a previous employer but that was some time ago and I can’t remember exactly how it’s done. I’ve create my pipe using pro pipe and I believe I’ve generated the reports (bend location/bend machine etc.), but I can’t remember for the life of me how to add the report data into a drawing. I believe Creo has an auto table feature for machine bend and bend locations tec. But I can’t remember how to get to it.

Can any more help me with this? Is there a step by step guide anywhere? Am I missing more critical?

Many thanks,
Simon

Go into the Help section and look up information on Repeat Regions. These are added into a table to extract information from a drawing. There are numerous piping report parameters that will extract the information that you want.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back