Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    do you use the term 'technical surfacing'???

    I've heard the term 'technical surfacing' over the years and am struggling to define it appropriately. Maybe there is a better term? I heard one product manager on the west coast request a need for technical surfacing people/ training however he was interested in simply a surfacing expert. Comments?

    It seams to me technical surfacing is apposed to form surfacing in that tooling engineers may need surfaces to create special cuts using surface to accomplish a specific task.

    1 Surface offsets for creating progressive electrodes
    2 surface sweeps to create draft when draft feature is not working or appropriate.
    3 cuts up to surface

    Can anyone comment?
    Bart Brejcha

  2. #2
    He probably put that in there so Industrial Designers wouldn't apply.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts