Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Creo 3.0 message area

zpaolo

Hi all,

If you look in this picture

http://www.vizpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Simp-Reps-in-Creo-PMA.png

you can see that at the bottom of the screen the creo "message area" sits "between" the layer tree and broser button on the left and the "traffic light" button on the right. In my installation of Creo 3.0 it's not like that: the message area is "above" the button line, like it was in a separate toolbar. Therefore when I reduce the size of the area as in the picture, no message is visible and there's a huge blank space between the buttons. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Paolo

Correction: only some messages don't show: if I select an edge and apply a round the explanatory message is visible between the buttons, if I select "style" (not having the license installed) the error messages are not visible. Maybe it's related to the number of lines in the message?

When I first open a model, the first message is above the buttons, but when I increase the size of the window the message moves with it down beside the buttons. After a few messages, the last line is always next to the buttons.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back