Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

render wire rounded corners disappear

krow72

Is there a setting in creo 2.0 rendering for rounded wire corners. I have a wire basket that I am trying to render but when I zoom out to get the whole basket on the screen, the render does not display the corners (they just disappear). If I zoom up on the corners and render they are there. Any help would be appreciated, I do not mess with rendering very often and this is the first time I have ran into this. I just have the basic creo render, not photolux

Do you have "Shade very small surfaces" checked and your shade quality maxed out in Model Display?

here is what I am getting.

Attachments

• shaded-view.jpg
    shaded-view.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
  • render.jpg
    render.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
Scott - I have tried that and still did not work. I changed the accuracy on all parts to match and had better luck but did not fix. Then yesterday, I tried for the millionth time and the Creo gods smiled on me and gave me one (just one) that I could use for what I needed. You have to love Creo!!

Well, glad you got what you needed. There are some quirks now and then, that's for sure. But, the same with anything.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back