Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

No. of rows in a table

Hi Ananda Kumar,
May i know the reason why it is required? So that we can think of different way.

Post your complete query..

The purpose of asking this question is to keep adding the rows of Revision History table in a drawing. To start with I may have 3 rows; but when more than 3 revisions done, I need to keep track of all previous revisions in the drawing. To summarize, if I designate revision status as R1, R2 etc., my revision control table must have rows equal to the revision status. I hope I have made my point clear.

You can always add rows to a table after it is created.
There is a default setting for the number of rows depending on which version of Proe you are using. If using Creo, you can specify the number of rows within the dialog box during creation.

Hi Dross,

I have a set of parameters which get filled up in the revision table automatically. As of now there are 3 rows in that table and in case the revision status goes beyond 2 (Revision status starts from 0), the content in the first row gets replaced by the latest one and so on. Now, I need a table where in the new rows are appended as and when the revision takes place. I do not wish to add the rows manually and then fill the details again manually.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back