Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mechanical engineering student need help!

tacosboy

Hi im a student studying mechanical engineering.
recently, my teacher gave us a pro engineer wildfire assignment to do and warn us of plagurism
by saying that he can check on which computers the assignments that we handed up has been done on. I did not copy but i Did do my assignment on a different computer than the one that i was supposed to do on. Its like something he pressed and it shows where the drawings have been saved and so on like that. Do you guys know where is this function cos I need to check my drawing and at least come up with an explaination. Pls help me ASAP D:

Tools -> Investigate -> File History

Tools -> Investigate -> File History

Hi im a student studying mechanical engineering.
recently, my teacher gave us a pro engineer wildfire assignment to do and warn us of plagurism
by saying that he can check on which computers the assignments that we handed up has been done on. I did not copy but i Did do my assignment on a different computer than the one that i was supposed to do on. Its like something he pressed and it shows where the drawings have been saved and so on like that. Do you guys know where is this function cos I need to check my drawing and at least come up with an explaination. Pls help me ASAP D:

Yes one can track the complete history if only u have stored the trial file else its not possible.U can open file in other computer and save it.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back