Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Solidworks tutorials?

cityjack

Morning all,

I am VERY long time user of Pro/E. I just left WF 4.0 and just started at a new company yesterday that is using SW 2012. I have had essentials training for 2007 like over 5 years ago and even still have the supplied book. Until my new place of employment gets me to the new essentials training, is there a place where I can go to get started on some basic tutorials either within SW itself or web based and of course....FREE. Also one quick setup question if I may. How can I set my design screen to be black always at startup instead of the washed out default blue?

Thanks all.

Sid

14 views and absolutely no help!

Morning all,

I am VERY long time user of Pro/E. I just left WF 4.0 and just started at a new company yesterday that is using SW 2012. I have had essentials training for 2007 like over 5 years ago and even still have the supplied book. Until my new place of employment gets me to the new essentials training, is there a place where I can go to get started on some basic tutorials either within SW itself or web based and of course....FREE. Also one quick setup question if I may. How can I set my design screen to be black always at startup instead of the washed out default blue?

Thanks all.

Sid

I guess this is why there is like 3 or 4 topics of SW and a boat load of Pro. No help at all for SW. I guess is MCAD for Pro/E exclusively.

Oh well.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back