Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Model very small in relation to coordinate system (Prt_Csys_Def)

Sodam

I made an assembly in Creo (Parametric 2.0) (I am not that good with Creo).
When I open that assembly I don't see the assembly, it is very very far away. When I click on 'dispay the planes' it seems to be that one coordinate system (Prt_Csys_Def) is very large (comparing to the model).
How can I change/delete this coordinate system it so that the model isn't that far away? Now I have to zoom in all the time and when I make a drawing the frameworks around the views are also very large and are not displayed on the drawing (I can not see the views on the drawing).

Hi Sodam,
Could you post an image of model tree and graphics window so we can have a better look at it. What I feel is that you might have unknowingly created some unwanted feature far away from the main model geometry. Just check your model tree.

You are right. One part was not fully constrained and was suddenly very far away from the part. I solved the problem, thank you.

Small model as compared to axis

Hi Sodam,
Could you post an image of model tree and graphics window so we can have a better look at it. What I feel is that you might have unknowingly created some unwanted feature far away from the main model geometry. Just check your model tree.

I'm having the same problem as Sodam stated. I have checked all the parts. No part is saved at a far location from model.
Attaching the snap shot of the model.

Attachments

• snap.JPG
    snap.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 18

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back