Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Solidworks pay rates

stewpart

DOes anyone know what the average pay is for a solidworks modeler/drafter. I am talking strictly using for drafting and modeling. No engineering degree, only a drafting degree, using solidworks for 2-3 years.

Are any of this years are work related exp? If they aren't , well you need take what you think is enough to live from and start from the bottom up. If you're looking for a carrier onfield. Get envolve, develope those skills for atleast 3yrs+ then you look for the $$$$$.
smiley2.gif

YES IT IS 2 YEARS OF WORK EXPIERIENCE. JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA IF i SHOULD STAY IN THIS FIELD OR NOT.

CAD it'sa very extense field. Plus with a tech. degree you get pay very well. I have one with 5 yrs. of exp. And my market value is very competitive all becuase I didn't got stuck on just drafting. By the end of the day it's all about how much do you like it? How long/far do you whant to go? I see myself doing it for atleast 25 yrs. more.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back