Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Ballons not Snapping

petemac

does anyone know why ballons don't always snap to the part in drafting?
eg in an exploded view assembly sometimes they work fine but sometimes it acts like there is nothing there to snap to.
also some in parts the leader only wants to snap to the ends and not where I want it.

i hover over the part and wait for the leader to appear, as described in the help file.
thanks in advance.

Hi, I've had that happen in v.2005 and it wouldn't snap using single-balloon, but if I used the quick balloon option and let it put a balloon on the part then all worked. I never did figure what I had toggled to get it to not snap, but the quick balloon did it for me.

Hope that helps.

thanks for the advice.
i assume you mean auto-ballon which puts ballons all over the views selected. then edit/move them from there.

This almost always happens to me if I have a part in the model that is not intelligent (created from IGES etc).

Auto-balloon will usually get a balloon there, but I still can't move the arrow to attach to the point on the view that I want.

Robair,

I have the same frustration and that is the point that I click-mark the BOM to follow the assembly order and then put in an annotation with a circle with 2x character width. I know that isn't the best, but usually I am rushed and don't explore it, and just put something in to get it off of the tube.

Perhaps someone else has the real answer.

One way that I have found to get around this is to collapse the exploded view and you can get the leader to attach where you want it to. Then you can re-explode the view and move the balloonwhere you want to.You can't move the leader though. You may have to hide some parts to get to some internal structrure, but you can easily turn them back on from the feature tree. The auto-balloon is the other best way that I have found.

<div>< id="ciba_grabword_plugin" ="application/ciba-grabword-plugin" height="0" ="true" width="0">You can find expensive New Balance SolidWorks there new balance sneakers exists also have numerous Low cost New Balance
For the conclusion on the twentieth century 70's New Balance, begin manufacturing footwear. In
1979, New Balance, shoemaking method
guide use special laser reducing lines, make the slippery sole first ship
footwear. Manufacture and substance is rigorous, it Uses the
href=":New Balanceca.com">cheap New Balance boots picked through
exclusive processing and cinkle-resistant cowhide, even contact drinking water and
rainwater, also won’t fade or distortion. The with raw rubber soles mould
content, wear-resisting tough, compressed into slippery effectiveness is rather
superior. The SolidWorks vamp, use is rust and brine corrosion of brass ring. The full
shoe is usually a sturdy rope across the pure leather, individuals can experience, will be
transferred to the tightness of footwear degree of comfort.
If you need to search out these a mountaineering New Balance Boot, so that you can see our
on line store, there is the most recent fashion types, but additionally will introduce you what
form of New Balance Professional Boot suits to do what sort of sport. When you put on a protracted
time, it can become just one within your greatest friends. New Balance welding new balance 850 boots oldest
inside the America, New Balance Boot fashion might make you feel, certainly, the
revolutionary spirit of your western Usa. Board pores and skin quite soft (usually do not glance
quite tough to Leather is incredibly gentle and really relaxed) to make sure the cold just isn't
generally crystal clear encounter could be the bottom rubber sole continually to make certain the end of the
pretty neat mild!
You will find high priced New Balance footwear, there is certainly also have lots of Low-priced
href=":New Balanceca.com">New Balance boots sale during the similar. The
important is how could you locate these great and Cheap New Balance boots. new balance mt10 You can find a straightforward
way, just search within the world wide web, you might discover many footwear sale on-line, a lot of
them are Affordable New Balance boots.
New Balance Boot
Mens Do the job Boots is known because it is watertight are beloved by far more people inside the
United states of america east coast of New Hampshire, the place considerable natural authentic
overall look: the ocean and wasteland, wind and green leaves, individuals plces are wet,
and folks ought to have on this new balance 574 Mens Function Boots to forestall from water.
Inside the rugged wilderness or wetlands, we must always have the opportunity to comfortably count on
the protection of your perform have to be absolutely waterproof New Balance Operate Boots For
Guys with this explanation, New Balance generate uncompromising and pass quite possibly the most stringent
assessments of great footwear. You are going to adore this yellow and green boots. this boots will
bring you a shock. mens white New Balances can provide every one of these.New Balance
Perform Boots For Adult males are at first made as hiking footwear,and has all
there exists to wish in hard chores such as this.Hiking,even only in a nutshell
distances with the best terrain can set a point of anxiety from a ft
for your ankles.
New Balance boots offers two boots
that can be custom-made within a nearly innumerable mixture of colours, stitching and
laces. The six-inch boot has significantly significantly less embroidery and stitching compared to Varsity
design, but equally appears new balance mt10 in 14 colours of leather-based. You are able to decide on from 8
colors towards the padded collars, 9 colors for the stitching, seven for the missile, five
to the outsole, 13 on the laces

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back