Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Add to WorkSpace

Devkranth

HI,

I am a vb.net Developer working with PRO-E wildfire.I need some Suggestions in windchill Server.I am able to connect to the windchill server and get the server details .Now my next step is to Automate the process "ADD TO WORKSPACE" whichadds the part to local Workspace in VB.net
smiley19.gif

Please Help me to get out of this Problem

.Any code Expamples would help me a lot
smiley9.gif

HI,

I am a vb.net Developer working with PRO-E wildfire.I need some Suggestions in windchill Server.I am able to connect to the windchill server and get the server details .Now my next step is to Automate the process "ADD TO WORKSPACE" whichadds the part to local Workspace in VB.net
smiley19.gif

Please Help me to get out of this Problem

.Any code Expamples would help me a lot
smiley9.gif

Hi Devkranth,

I need your help. I am new in vb developement environment for Pro-E.
I need to register server in Pro-e with authenticating the browswer and creating new workspace.
I request you to please provide me code for the same of registering the server in Proe and creating new workspace.

Hi Devkranth,
I need your help.
I am new in vb development for Proe
I need to connect to windchill server and register it. Afterthat I need to create new workspace.
Please provide me the code for the above in vb API

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back