Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WF4.0 DISAPPEARING DWG

dantheguitargod

I just completed detailing a 3 page tooling drawing. I placed the last dimension, and when I was getting ready to hit the save button...blink. Pro-E GONE from my screen.2 hours of work gone.
smiley7.gif
The application just dissapears as if it had never been started.

I have recently bumped up to WF 4.0 M150 from WF 2.0. Also using Intrastink 3.4 M062. Also have new hot rod PC. Used to have this same problem years ago when we first installed 2.0, then it smoothed out and went away.

Didn't see anything related in the search results. Any suggestions? Regards, Dan

You may be able to recover all the work using the trail file from that session. Most likely there may be a memory issue that caused the problem.

Thanks. When I select TOOL/RUN TRAINING FILE. I get no files. Do you know where Pro stores these files? Does Pro generate these automatically?

Thanks for your time.

Dan

I hope Pro doesn't go on vacation as much as I do.

I tend to wear out the save button on my keyboard. Problem is: I'm so darned efficient. I get too much done between saves.
smiley4.gif
Thanks for your help! I'm going to check that out right now. - Dan

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back