Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Rename Snapshots

Bob_W

There has got to be a simple solution for this, but I can not figure it out. How can I rename snapshots? Even when I initially name them something other than the default Snapshot1, etc, I still get the default name.
What is worse yet, I renamed a couple in the past but I can't remember what I did
smiley11.gif

Currently using WF-4

Bob

You should do in a reverse way.
First you hit enter to accept default name.
Then you type the name you want.
It will be renamed.

GB

Thanks GB

I don't know why I didn't think of selecting the desired snapshot, typing in a new name in the box, and then hitting enter :)

Appreciate the help
Bob

Bob_W said:
Thanks GB

I don't know why I didn't think of selecting the desired snapshot, typing in a new name in the box, and then hitting enter :)

Because what you did was (just like me) is folowing your intuition and Pro-e (or Creo is you want) is not intuitive.
smiley9.gif

roblom:

Some of the things they do still amazes me, but it is not a surprise. I forget things pretty easily these days if I don't do them frequently. I had changed the name on the same model in the past but the obvious things didn't work. This forum is a big help. Getting too old for this stuff!!

Bob

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back