Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Proe Drawing Bom Table

chigs_0911

Hi All,

I have a one top level assembly which consist of a sub assembly, when i uploaded BOM table to that assembly drawing, BOM shows all the part which are under the sub assembly. I dont want sub assembly part into top level drawing.

I need only sub assembly number and rest of parts which are in that top level assembly.

my part number description for repeat region is set as "&asm.mbr.name" i tired it as "&asm.mbr.part_number" but it dint work.

One more thing we have already BOM which work perfactly but it has a wrong sequence of column, so is there any way that we swap the BOM column, like last column shif into first?

Chirag.

'&asm.mbr.name' parameter is OK,
go to table>repeat region>attributes..then select region from table...>..select options NO DUPLICATES & FLAT...done..

For swaping the column:
right click in first cell of column> properties> and swap the values of colums u want to change...

thanks, i tried it but when i did like that duplicated comes off with sub assembly number as well, means my sub assembly also removed from the table, as i dont want to remove the sub assembly number i want to remove only parts of that sub assembly.

for swaping the column i also tried it but when i put the index & qty parameters to the other column its not working....dont know whats wrong with that....

can you please try again and let me know the solution for that pls..pls...

thanks for your promp reply.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back