Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Configure ANSYS within Pro E

Hi,

You need to set up the connection to Pro/Engineer using the Ansys CAD configuration manager, which is in the Utilities folder in the Start Menu under Ansys. Select Pro/Engineer Workbench Associative Interface, then select where your Pro/Engineer is installed, and the launch command. Note this is a bat file, do not select the proe.exe otherwise it won't work. Select the 'Configure CAD Interfaces' and wait for the message 'PE Workbench PlugIn ..... Configure Success' message. When you start Pro/E you should get the Ansys Menu as shown in the video.

Hope this helps,

Rod Giles

ANSYS 13 linking with ProE WildFire 4.0

I did the same using the ANSYS CAD Configuration Manager. The configuration was successfully done but after that when i started ProE WildFire 4.0 i got the following error message. I have attached the screenshot of the error.
Please Help how to solve this problem.2015-08-27 14_56_17-Pro_ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0.jpg

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back