Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Iphone protector render help needed

leoggt

I am designing a new protector for IPHONE, I need more skin pattern to please customer. But when I try to attach the picture to the outer surface, it seems that proe did not treat the whole quilt as one, so the bigger area surface seems rough but the tiny surface seems bushy. How to make it unite one? See the picture.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Edited by: leoggt

to big pictures to upload?

Regarding the attachment of picture on your part, is it "projected" on several surf at the same time, , or do you only apply it on one single surface at the time?

tobbo said:

Regarding the attachment of picture on your part, is it "projected" on several surf at the same time, , or do you only apply it on one single surface at the time?

There is no upload function here, or I can not found it.

Thanks for your suggestion, maybe I know why now, becuause I use Proe evaluate version, no such function at all.
smiley36.gif

leoggt said:
tobbo said:

save a jpeg to your desktop, then use the icon that looks like a camera (second from right next to the "spell check" icon , above here) to upload the pics.

After that we can start looking at your problem.

//Tobias

tobbo said:
leoggt said:
tobbo said:

save a jpeg to your desktop, then use the icon that looks like a camera (second from right next to the "spell check" icon , above here) to upload the pics.

After that we can start looking at your problem.

//Tobias

Thanks for your nice help, I know why now, I just forget to add .jpg to the file name,it is whyI always fail. Thank you!
smiley32.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back