Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

where is photolux

kanishk

Hi,
Can anyone tell where can i find photolux option in wildfire 5.0
I could not find it in view>Model setup>render setup because there is no option to choose b/w photolux and photorender in the dialog box.
thanks...

Two things to check.

1) It should be located in "render setup". Where it says "Renderer" make sure "Photolux" is selected.

2) It needs to be enabled. You need to make sure your license is configured properly. Next run "ptcsetup". On the third screen check "Additional license configurations". In the next screen select the "License Type" then "Edit". The next screen will show "Available Licenses". "Advanced Render" needs to be moved to the lower right box "Startup extensions and Floating Licenses".

I am installing Pro-E 5.0 32 bit (not 64 bit), but I can't see "Advanced Render" from the list of Available Licenses. Why? How to get Photolux? My computer is 32 bit.

I found that my versionwas Pro-E 5.0 M010 32bit which didn't have Photolux.

I got Pro-E 5.0 M030 32bit and Photolux is there----no need to do any configuration.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back