Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

WF5 Help Topic Collection

MGortner

Does anyone know where to the find the WF5 help topic
collection (PDF version of PROE's help)? I checked PTC.com
and I cannot locate them.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

You can find them on ptc.com by selecting Support from the top right and then choose Pro/ENGINEER. On the right you will see "Help Centers". Choose that and you will have to log in at that point, then you can choose which release of Pro/ENGINEER.

Edited by: seth505

PerhapsI am "Help Centers" challenged, but this author cannot find any "WF5 Topic Collections" in PDF format on the ptc.com universe.

~John

seth505 said:
Hi Matt,

You can find them on ptc.com by selecting Support from the top right and then choose Pro/ENGINEER. On the right you will see "Help Centers". Choose that and you will have to log in at that point, then you can choose which release of Pro/ENGINEER.
That seems to be all HTML

Oops, sorry about that guys, didn't notice the PDF request, I don't think the PDF version is available online.

Correct...I don't think it's available. Apparently PTC
has determined their help system is "good enough". I do
not agree. Searching PDFs is much easier...

Another PTC 'cost-saving' is the elimination of the Help Topic Collection in PDF format for WF5/Creo. You would think it would be simple to reformat the data through ArborText to generate the PDF files of the help material they have in HTML.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back