Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

MOVE DASHBOARD

Please, please, please stop asking, look at the forum before. In WF5 you simply can NOT take the dashboard to the bottom. No way. With more people embracing WF5 I expect a flood of questions like this :(

Zpaolo, namratavghag thx you for replies
smiley32.gif
. l

zpaolo said:
Please, please, please stop asking, look at the forum before. In WF5 you simply can NOT take the dashboard to the bottom. No way. With more people embracing WF5 I expect a flood of questions like this :(

I remember some other threads as well but don't be too harsh with those new to the forum. A search on this only brought up two topics, this one and one other. Although it may be in that topic, the forum did losea lot of topics and posts when the server crashed (I remember some of these that just aren't there any more).

Pro-E!!! What the hell are you thinking? This is drivingm e crazy. 10 years of using Pro-E with the dashboard at the bottom of the screen, and now I can't move it down there? This is aggrevating!

The worst part of moving the dashboard is the lost of
instantaneous feature/quilt identification when you mouse
over your model. In previous versions, as soon as you
mouse over a feature, you'd see the quilt/feature name in
the lower left hand part of your screen.

Now you are forced to wait far too long for the pop-up or
you must left-click to see the name of the quilt in the
message window.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back