Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Yoga therapy

G

Yoga therapy has been applied in hospitals in India for some time now and medical research is providing increasing evidence to support the efficacy of yoga therapy. In the USA and Europe now, dedicated and respected yoga therapy centres are developing. There are professional trainings available in yoga therapy and some general practitioners will refer patients for yoga therapy.
Yoga therapy can be practiced alongside any other form of treatment or healing that a person may opt for, from mainstream medical treatment to acupuncture, homeopathy, osteopathy and dietary therapy.
Yoga therapy trainings sometimes specialize in one area of yoga therapy such as structural yoga therapy, yoga therapy for depression, or yoga therapy for cancer and/or heart disease. Yoga therapy of all types generally incorporates some lifestyle advice and nutritional recommendation. It is not necessary to have experience of yoga before beginning Yoga therapy .

So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The
Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the
grace, bald, striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him
the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long,
into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier.
Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga.
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me.

And I say, Hey,
Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you
know." And he says, Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you
die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. So I got
that goin' for me, which is nice.

Edited by: mgnt8

uuumm...animation...??
smiley5.gif

neither the person who posted this, nor the members of the forum know! why and how this post came here!

???????????????????

When my wife was pregnant we did yoga together. Helped some of her back pain. Real easy poses so it was great for me since I'm like the tin man in the morning.

Better still I got thislink via a MCAD Central weelkly email newsletter. Dont they put selective topics on these newsletters. Who at Mcad Centrakis resposnsible for checking the level of interest and relevence prior to posting there weekly newsletter, Bizaar
smiley32.gif

tobbo - Animation fits this perfectly. Bill Murrayplayed such an "Animated" character in that movie!!! I love caddyshack.

Krow72

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back