Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

LINEAR SLIDE MECHANISM

mcalinden

Can anyone one help me build the mechanism below .

Iam trying to reproduce the movement of the bottom finger sliding in to move the cross slide so far up. Then, the finger retracting leaving the cross slide in a position for the second/top finger to follow in and move the cross slide even futher upwards. Eventually I will have several fingers repeating this action . With my limeted knowledge I can get the finger and the cross slide attached and working in the forward movent but will not release on the back stoke for the second finger to take over.

Simple step by step answers please

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Setup the servo motor magnitudesas table function. I can do it for you, but rigth now, I don't have a MDX(A) licence, so I can wait to do it at home.

Regards

Pablo

Hi bimbo666

Not sure about your reply.

Will this simply alow me to use the drag function to movethe fingers in one after the other ,leaving the toothed cross slide in position, and eventually seeing the cross slide move upor down depending on which finger is used??

Does this help to get my idea across (very early stages )

Regards

macca

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back