Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Simulation of Brain surgery robot

Dharmasastha

hello hai,
i am simulating four parellel manipulator robot in simmechanics, i simulated entire robot. there are two degrees of freedom in my robot, one prisimatic(linear in and out motion) and revolute, for rotation(tilt) i am using universal joints. the tilt occur only bez of the parellel manipulator, for eg.can you imagine two parellel manipulator(links)for one link i am feeding force as an input to the motor eg(1cm)next link i am giving negative force(-1cm)so one link will come up and one will go down but two links are fixed. at the end of link i am using universal joint from joint i connected one more body which i am going to tilt.my problem is that i can tilt my entire robot to 0.8cm.

if i give more than 0.8cm as an input i.e.(force to my actuators-stepper motor)it shows this error "Error originates in Mechanical block dharmasastha_FUSBOT_2links/PLANT/Link 2/Universal. A constraint has been violated. Check constraint solver type and tolerances in the Machine Environment block and Simulink solver and tolerances in Configuration Parameters. Check for kinematic singularities".Even i have changed all the constraint values, but still same error is coming. and i cant open that error dialog box usually we can open the error block in simulink.this s very important for me bez this is my masters(M.S) final year project(disertation.) with this problem i can't move next step of my project. please i request you to guide me from this problem.sir/madam please reply for this very important.

thank you very much.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back