Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

intralink - check in error

yak

...receive this message check in was unsuccessfull see error log

small piece if the log

ToolKit Error : -1653
Arguments:
0: ORA-01653: unable to extend table PDM.PDM_DEPENDENCYGRAPH by 8091 in tablespace PDM_TABLE
ORA-06512

can anybody shed some light on this

please & thanx

yeah that's what I thought too, but if I create a part no associated to anything else I can check with no errors

That's because the table causing the error is one of the tables where dependencies between files are stored.A part with no associations has nothing to store on that table.

Hello

To fix this problem you need to go to the intralink server and find proimgr.bat double click.
Go to the server tab and hit connect dataserver and sign in.
Go to the report tab and hit database space. Move the mouse a bit to refresh the screen.
Check the percent allocated column. Anything over 80% is a problem
Go to the Resize tab - TableSpace - linkData - Percent. increase the size.
run the report again to check if it was OK.

Hope that helped

T

thanks tarquin. When I try to use this way but the system freeze , or not respond when select dataserver sign in.

also i have this error
Found this error message in log,

ORA-1653: unable to extend table PDM.PDM_DEPENDENCYGRAPH by 1024 in tablespace PDM_TABLE

Hello cheMx

Unfortunately I cant help too much until you are logged in.

Fixing the percent allocated should cure the problem you are having listed in the error log.

T

is possible go to the resize tab-table space-link data and increase the size about 30 % more or less , and then go to the report to see the database size?

I'cant access to see the database size

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back