Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Rendering shows grey areas

oliwally

We are running WF4 Schools edition on our computers, which have an ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 Series graphics card.

When applying transparent materials to an object, the reltime rendering image looks good, but when rendering, not everything displays as it should. I have tried many different view angles and lighting positions, but there are always some areas that do not render correctly. I have tried the same on another computer with Nvida card and had no probs. In fact, we had no such problems with WF3.

Are there settings that can be tweaked anywhere to fix this? Any help would be great!

I'm still hoping for some help with this please. Has anyone encountered a similar problem and found a workaround?

Basicly Photorender module is not able to produce realistit renderingand especially of things like Glass.....To make that transparency (glass effect)realistic, you need to have license for ARX rendering Module...It gives as much more optionsofmaterialdefinition.. to make our render much more realistic...I hope that you justdont have any problemwith Driversof your VGA, if so, then just reinstallit and it might help you either.... hmmm hope it helps

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back