Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro Engineer ARX (Photolux)

a3_bham

I have Pro Engineer ARX (Photolux) add on material.

I've had a look at Bunkspeed and yes it is good. But you do loose the link between the softwares.

Wildfire 4.0 has had some improvements in regards to the rendering were by you can select only certain areas of the ASM or PRT to be rendered instead of waiting for the complete render (time wasting)

I would agree in the fact that it Producing some of the material in ARX can be hard if you dont know were all of the button and sliders are and how to work them.

Were in Bunkspeed is quite easy to assign materials. This is only a matter of producing a materails libary inside Pro Engineer.

3D Studio Max has as many options as ARX doesn and can be quite time consuming if you want some decent decent rendering.

Were can we add images onto the post i.e. browse for file
Edited by: paul_tanner

paul_tanner said:
How do you add images onto these posts? i.e browse for file.

Hey Paul, Im guessing this is Concurrent/Altas Paul am I right
smiley2.gif

Know that youve asked, the browse for file type image uploader seems to of been removed, I think the admin may be working on increasing its upload file size, it was a measly 50k. There is still the host option, whack ur images onto something like imageshack.

Hi Wayen,

Ya its me, just thought I would add a couple of post on here about ARX, CAM systems and other Issue people have got on Pro E. Thought I might have to upload them onto another site, cheers CP for the Link.

CP have you been able to shrink the Mustang down yet so you can send it to me?

Also Pro Engineer Wildfire 5.0 looks wicked and 6.0 is going to blow people away.

No chance Tanner...the Mustang is over 150Meg. It's loaded on here somewhere but its really not a model to learn or teach with. There are thousands and thousands of features. It was only made rough for rendering years ago. When I get the Belair done...that will be thecar model to get ahold of.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back